Monday, November 8, 2010

The Jetlag and Rainy Season Blues...


This is this week's homework.  I had a ton of fun with the oranges, although because the rainy season started, I'm finding that it takes a massive amount of discipline to get through the day, much less paint.  Thank goodness that I have a schedule.  Otherwise I think I would curl up in bed for three months.  Gray days do not get along with me!

I have about three more paintings to post, so you are in luck!  I have finally recovered from massive jetlag (four day turnaround across 24 time zones does NOT do a body good...).  New Orleans was a ton of fun, fall weather was just kicking in, so it was in the 70s (I totally miss that!) with low humidity and blue, blue skies... Still, it is good to be back and see Joe.  He's my buddy.  Okay, off to my artist in residency!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails