Monday, October 10, 2011

Singapore Heritage Shophouse No. 74

"Singapore Heritage Shophouse No. 74"
6x6 Oil on Panel
Click Here to Purchase
My bad on not posting last week. It has been a crazy week of unpacking and intermittent internet availability. My husband and his friend have been trying to set up something with our internet that will be "incredibly awesome and amazing," at least in nerd terms (my husband is an engineer and loves this kind of thing, although it is lost on me completely). Unfortunately, until it is set up completely, a good portion of the time the adjustments to the system result in cutting off the internet to my computer. The guys are having fun with it, though, so I am behind them.

This night scene was from one of the more colorful districts here in Singapore. I just loved how all of the neon bounced crazy colors off of its surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails