Friday, February 24, 2012

Singapore Heritage Shophouse No. 24

"Singapore Heritage Shophouse No. 24"
6x6 Oil on Panel
Click Here to Purchase
Well, it has been one hell of a week. TGIF, right? Have you ever had one of those weeks where everything just seems to not go right? Well, rather than act like Eeyore (I really have felt like I keep losing my dang tail this week), I'm going to count 5 good things that I can think of that happened this week:

1. It is Friday
2. It is 5 o'clock somwhere HERE! (I have a margarite in front of me as I type....)
3. I met a new artist this week! He's another DPW artist - Tilen Tin
4. I found out that I've been mailing things wrong. There is a MUCH cheaper way to do it. That means exciting news I'll announce in another couple of weeks.
5. I sold my first print this week! Go check out my Etsy store!
6. I got two days in the studio this week.

Okay, so I found 6 good things. Normally, I'd be frustrated I only got two days in the studio. But, I get to paint full time. How lucky am I? And being in the studio for a full day today really put me in a much better place. So, I'm not going to dwell on the time I didn't get t spend in the studio, I'm just going to be thankful for the time I did get.

Life. Is. Good. HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails