Monday, October 15, 2012

Holiday Cheer study - SOLD

"Holiday Cheer Study"
SOLD
Click Here to see other available work
I have been remiss in posting, but part of that is because I sold so many paintings in the last week, I have had to hole myself up in the studio. That, and I've been working on some larger pieces so they're not ready to post yet. Overall, not a bad problem to say the least. This is one of the guys that sold before I could even post it! It was a study that I did for the larger painting I used for my Christmas cards. It is a beautifully decorated home on Balestier road. I just love the moulding, as it really looks decorated for the holidays - year round!

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on all the sales Shelby! Really love this painting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails