Sunday, February 12, 2012

Singapore Heritage Shophouse No. 33

Pin It
"Singapore Heritage Shophouse No. 33"
6x6 Oil on Panel
Click Here to Purchase
This is honestly one of my favorite shophouses that I've done, and it's a re-work of an older one. The first version I thought was "subtle" but after letting it sit for a while, I thought that subtle was closer to "dirty" as far as the color went. Now I just love the purples and greens together. The white trim was tough to do, but I think it turned out pretty well. For some reason, doing shadows on purple objects is really tough. I don't know why. And I always have hard times with the whites. But this came out quite nicely, I think!

1 comment:

  1. These colors are wonderful together. Love the creamy white in the light. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails