Monday, June 13, 2011

Singapore Heritage Shophouse No. 54

"Singapore Heritage Shophouse No. 54"
6x6 Oil on Panel
Click Here to Purchase
This is another one in Chinatown, just down the street from where I have my studio.  I spent the weekend literally taking inventory of all of my new supplies.  Since moving my studio back into the house for the summer, it has been a little cluttered.  And by cluttered, I mean, "hurricane hit" is an apt descriptor.  By the time I got back from the US with at least 100 new tubes of paint, I had no clue what I had, much less what it looks like or how it works.  So I eased back into the painting mindset by exploring one of my favorite things in the world - color.  
Look at all the pretty colors!  My palette will probably never be that pretty again :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails