Monday, August 16, 2010

Not Your Average Apple

Over the next few days I have a bit of a challenge for everyone.  I just discovered my new favorite fruit.  I wonder if you can figure out what it is?
 
In my quest to go above and beyond and try new things in the grocery store, I saw this giant green grapefruit.  It was in the fruit section of Cold Storage, but beyond that, I didn't know anything about it.  This thing is huge, bigger than a regular grapefruit.  It might be about the size of the grapefruit we used to pull off of our trees in Houston, but those were Chernobyl freakishly huge.  So anyways, the rest of this week will be dedicated to this really super tasty fruit.  I'm having so much fun painting it.  Check back tomorrow if you want to know what it tastes like - I'll be cutting it up to paint it, then I get to snack!  Best part of painting fruit is eating it, I must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails