Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays!


This is not the best picture of this work, but when you have so many dark colors, it 1) skews the exposure and 2) you are fighting a mean glare.  In any case, this was my last assignment before my final, which is due in two days.  Eep!  The assignment was low-key painting, so it had to be indirect light, with an emphasis on lost and found edges.  I had a lot of fun with it.

I'll probably post my final project, and then I'll be taking a break through the New Year.  We leave for Saigon tomorrow night, and then fun Christmas festivities!  Don't worry, I plan on painting, but I kind of want to have a week or two to just have fun, without specific assignments over my head.  As the New Year approaches, I really want to focus on doing daily paintings as well.  I think that will really help strengthen my skills further.  In any case, Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails