Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sunny Side Up

"Sunny Side Up" 11x14 Oil on Canvas
Here is my weekly assignment for class.  I'm super excited to report that I got the ellipses correct, and that it scored me another A-!  I'm putting forth a lot of effort, but as this semester is coming to a close, I'm definitely noticing that it is getting easier and easier to do the higher quality work.  It still definitely takes time, but I'm making fewer mistakes right off the bat that take a long time to correct.  I still have so much to learn - the painting I'm doing on the side for fun has ground to a standstill.  I'm at an impasse on it, but I hope cityscape next semester can help with some of that.  In any case, it is a good feeling, and I thought I would pass it on.


What have I been up to the past week?  I'm not totally sure, but I seem to be busy.  All the time.  Where does it go?  I seem to wind up with a lot of "lost" days here in Singapore.  Because I am using public transportation it takes a long time to get anywhere, and then if wherever you go doesn't have what you need, you have just lost an hour.  Or half a day.  It gets frustrating at time, to say the least.  In any case, with the holidays fast approaching, I've been decorating, and thought I would share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails