Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Singapore Heritage Shophouse No. 48

"Singapore Heritage Shophouse No. 48"
6x6 Oil on Panel
Available at Chan Hampe Gallery

I'm still just totally drained and having a hard time painting.  Thank goodness I have already completed some of these for the show.  Every time I step in front of the canvas and try to touch paint to it, I seem to just mess it up.  Running a brilliant streak of wipe-offs, if I do say so myself.  Part of that is that I've been trying to give myself a break from the shophouses recently.  I'm a bit burnt out on them, to tell you the truth.  I've finished 79, another 21 to go in my 100 series, but since my daily painting journal is only on No. 48, I have a bit of backlog left. :)  Here's to hoping that I can get in a good rhythm soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails