Sunday, May 8, 2011

Singapore Heritage Shophouse No. 50

"Singapore Heritage Shophouse No. 50"
6x6 Oil on Panel
Click Here to Purchase
I've really enjoyed spending a lot of time seeing houses during different times of the day and being able to capture the the different moods.  This is the the same house as in No. 37 (click here to see) only at night.  It goes from being such a bright, happy house to something really interesting and moody.  I love the colors here at night.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!  Both my husband and I had the entire weekend off, which was absolutely glorious.  Literally, neither of us have had two consecutive days off on the weekend since January 1.  So we spent most of the weekend at BBQs and lounging in the sun by the pool.  Love it!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails