Monday, November 14, 2011

Singapore Heritage Shophouses No. 84

"Singapore Heritage Shophouse No. 84"
6x6 Oil on Panel
Click Here to Purchase

Whew, this past week just left me absolutely worn out! I discovered another area of really beautiful shophouses this morning when I was delivering a painting. It is in Joo Chiat, which I knew was a fantastic place for shophouses. This was just two blocks away from the area I had been exploring earlier, but I think I had given up and gone home after exploring for several hours. It is amazing what you can find when you have a car at you disposal!

I think that is one of the biggest things that I miss living here iAsia. Not having my own car. Having a car gives you so much more independence. We live on the MRT line, which is really fantastic. But it is not quite the same as having a car at your disposal- and a Jerry\'s Artarama around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails