Monday, January 9, 2012

Singapore Heritage Shophouse No. 95

Pin It
"Singapore Heritage Shophouse Series No. 95"
6x6 Oil on Panel
Click Here to Purchase
Wow. When it rains, it pours, huh? Last week we got back on New Year's Day, and my husband was flying back to the US because of a death in his family. On my way to pick him up, my mother called to tell me that my dog, Tank (whom she and my father have been taking care of while we are overseas) was going to need back surgery. We are pretty sure he will be okay, but it is a major surgery. Just kind of emotionally exhausted right now. If you have someone you care about, be they furry or human, give them a nice big hug and tell them how you really feel. Life is too short.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for your recent injuries, deaths, and dog troubles. A lot on your plate.
    Your painting, however, is sky rocketing. Your shop houses just keep getting better and better! Good luck with all. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails