Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Singapore Heritage Shophouse No. 96 - SOLD

Pin It
"Singapore Heritage Shophouse Series No. 96"
6x6 Oil on Panel
SOLD
Click Here for other available paintings
This painting is of the top corner of a popular wine bar in the Club St. area of Chinatown. The wine bar is called Beaujolais. They have a fantastic happy hour, and my girlfriends and I have frequented it a few times, much to my the chagrin of my head the next morning...

And speaking of needing a glass of wine (or two or three!) Carol Carmichael's comment the other day really hit a nail on the head. When it rains, it pours, right? But my husband and I had a good talk this morning. There is no point in being stressed, especially when you have no control of the events swirling around you. Namaste, right? So, better to focus on the things you can control and just keep your head forward. So, I'm chugging along in the studio and really liking the work I'm doing right now. Chug, chug, chug, here I go!

2 comments:

  1. Shelby, I ADORE your paintings! I have just had time to spend with both your website and blog, and loved every second of it! I am so sorry to hear your dog needs surgery and I hope it went well. I so appreciated your comment about Henry. They are our children and we do what we have to do :) Hope your furry friend is recovering! And I'm very much looking forward to following your work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails