Monday, January 17, 2011

Glass Stacks - Daily Painting #10

"Glass Stacks" 6x6 Original Oil Painting on Canvas click here to Purchase

Glass bowls stacked on a reflective surface, oh my! This was definitely a challenge, and it took me a few tries to get it right.

It has been kind of a rough weekend, to say the least, so I found getting back into the studio today a welcome distraction. On a good note, I was able to catch up with a friend that is pretty tough to track down. The hubby's and I are going to Italy in March for two weeks, so I was trying to figure out dates to see the friend. I'm going to be taking my paints and new pochade box with me; it just arrived this week. Painting plein air is going to be interesting!

- Posted from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Tough piece but you did a great job with it. The colors are so nice and I like the big shape the bowls make. Nice job on reflections also.
    Italy sound s great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shelbs, i am so impressed at how far you've come and how amazingly dedicated you are! i love you mucho.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails