Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Singapore Heritage Shophouse No. 28


"Singapore Heritage Shophouse No. 28"
6in x 6in Oil on Panel
Click Here to Purchase
Whoops.  I accidentally posted a couple of these in the wrong order.  Look at me go!  The hubby and I just got back last night, so now comes the post-vacation hangover.  Unpacking, settling back into reality, schoolwork... and my first show, ever.  I am super excited, but being checked out for two weeks was just soooo nice.  Only 25 more pieces to paint in the next week!  

I'm sorry I didn't post sooner, but we had much less internet access than anticipated.  We had a blast, and it really was the trip of a lifetime.  Part of me wishes that I got more painting in, but a very nasty case of beautiful spring weather fever (you mean I can sit in the sun without sweating like a stuck pig?!?! Yes please!) coupled with many lunches that had an accompanying glass of wine... well, yeah.  You know what they say - don't drink and draw!  

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails