Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Singapore Heritage Shophouse #6 - Daily Painting #29

"Singapore Heritage Shophouse No. 6" 6x6 Oil on Canvas
Click Here to Purchase
For being up at 5:30 in the morning the past two mornings, I'm sure having an awful time trying to sleep.  Maybe it is because just as I am drifting off, my husband's phone restarts and beeps.  In any case, this is a little scene from Little India.  I just loved how the light was moving through the shutters, as well as the shirt hanging in the window.  Really cool little scene.

2 comments:

  1. I love this one! The colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful little slice of life.
    I picture a lovely room with ceiling fans and dark wood furniture.
    I like these zoomed in scenes of buildings and facades you're doing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails