Sunday, October 2, 2011

Singapore Heritage Shophouse No. 71 - SOLD


"Singapore Heritage Shophouse No. 71"
12x6 Oil on Panel
SOLD
We are finally sleeping in our new apartment. I made sure to get my studio unpacked before everything else, so I am at least getting 1/2 days to paint. The rest of the time I'm trying to finish the unpacking for the rest of the house, meeting with the handyman to get things fixed, going grocery shopping, etc. Hopefully we will be fully settled in by the end of the week. Other than that, I am trying to get lots of painting done between now and the end of November. I signed up for the Goodwood Park Fair in both November and December, so I have my fingers crossed that I will be able to sell some paintings!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your posts. You always make me laugh. I love the conversation with the moving guy. So funny. Bless you!
    You continue to crank out beautiful pieces. Happy to see sold on lots of them too. good luck with your painting for the upcoming show.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails