Sunday, October 30, 2011

Singapore Heritage Shophouse No. 81

"Singapore Heritage Shophouse No. 81"
6x6 Oil on Panel
Click Here to Purchase

I definitely had some wipe-offs in the past month or so, but things have been progressing well. This is the second successful shophouse that I have done. The hubby and I have also been busy, because we acquired a new studio assistant last week. Meet Jax:

He's a tough one to get a picture of, but when he isn't trying to tell me that my paint brushes need cleaning (no, Jax, no!) he is a wonderfully tempered puppy. Only 6 months old, so there is still a LOT of work to be done, but he seems to have a good base. Nevertheless, he's totally kept me on my toes this past week. I forgot how much responsibility and time a dog takes!

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors and perspective in this shop house painting. I saw a house hunters international show and folks were looking for a house in Singapore. thought of you and your shop houses. You probably don't have a clue what this show is. You are missing out.
    Jax is a cutie. Good luck with that. Hard at first but so worth it later.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails