Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Heading to the East Side

"Heading to the East Side"
7"x5" Oil on Gessoboard
$45 Unframed
Click Here to Purchase

I swear, I walked just about all of Manhattan several times over while I was there! It is amazing how you can start at one location and continue on, for hours. There is always something else to look at "just four more blocks away" until you are completely and utterly exhausted (but in a good way). This was during one of my marathon walking days, I saw the light hitting the buildings on East 50th Street as I walked down Madison Avenue towards downtown. Ijust couldn't resist!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed catching up with your blog. Loving your New York paintings and look forward to seeing more. Always enjoy reading of your adventures.
    And...thanks for you comment about the buildings in the distance in my "roamer" painting. Really intended to ask opinions in that post. Painted them out because it was confusing.
    Love seeing the wonderful progression in your work!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails