Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Telok Ayer Prism

"Telok Ayer Prism"
6x16 Oil on Gessoboard
$395 Unframed
Click Here to Purchase

Wow, I had gotten so good about posting and painting. But then we were thrown a wonderful and fantastic curveball. My husband has accepted a new job here in Singapore. This will be a fantastic move for him and us, it just means that I have to have the house packed and moved by next Friday! So, instead of getting another 2 weeks to paint before going to the US, I have about 1 painting day left. And who even knows if we will have our permanent housing situation figured out by the time I get back. It's going to be a wild ride for a bit. I'm definitely packing my tabletop easel and my paints for the temporary housing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails