Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Old Fashioned

Pin It
"Old Fashioned"
6x6 Oil on Panel
$80 Unframed
Click Here to Purchase
My husband and I stumbled upon (quite literally) this classic while in the town of Galle, in Sri Lanka. It was just begging to be painted.

In other news, the luncheon last week was a great success for me. I sold some great work, and might even have some commissions coming out of it. Pretty exciting! Not to mention the fact that I was able to meet some other fantastic artists here in Singapore. Getting to network with other artists is such a rare treat for me.

As I'm looking at the best way to reach my audience, I think I am going to hold off on any fairs until the fall. So, in the meantime, I'm re-focusing on my Etsy store (you can visit it here) so that I can continue selling to people in the US. I'm also going to look further afield for my inspiration. I've travelled so much in the past couple of years, I really want to make good on those experiences. So, look for some fantastic paintings from NYC, Italy, the Lowcountry, and even the rest of SE Asia. I'm so excited about branching out!



1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails