Friday, July 23, 2010

Week Roundup

I woke up today and have not managed to get myself out of a funk. The cloudy, gray days are starting to stack up. This is supposed to be the dry season - can I please have some sun? Thanks. Okay, enough griping. I'm going to talk about only good things right now. Here is what I accomplished this week:

1) Exercised 4 out of 5 days - Let me tell you how sore I am. P90X is not for the faint of heart. My arms are just about dead. I think that working out so intensely has a lot to do with my fatigue. But I am getting a great sense of accomplishment from doing it, so now is not the time to give up.
2) 30 Hours of art from Monday - Friday. My goal was closer to 32 hours, but I've been dealing with a lot of rain, which makes it kind of difficult to paint due to lighting conditions. Sigh.
3) Getting a grasp on saturated color - just looking at my progress from the first block study I did until the one I did this afternoon makes me SO happy. I need a progress report to keep on trucking!
4) Worked on my first landscape study - (see yesterday's post) There are still some things that I want to change about this, but overall, I think it is coming along and not an awful first attempt.
5) Eating right - Less partying! I'm going to pat myself on the back for that one. I've been a very good girl and been eating the right way. I feel better - now the weight just needs to follow suit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails