Monday, July 19, 2010

Mind Contortions in Color Theory

Well lovely, I just lost a post. Love it. Color theory is giving me a headache. I submitted a couple of my color block studies to be critiqued, and I realized I did them completely wrong. There was a whole section of knowledge that I *sort of* knew, but didn't have perfected. Now that I've gone back and found that information and spent the better part of 4 hours reading and processing it, I spent the afternoon working on fixing it and really getting a grasp on it. It is going to continue to take a while, but I think I am on my way at least. Here are two blocks I did in overcast conditions. The light was really coming from the side, not the top because it came through a window and it was indirect, overcast conditions.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails