Friday, March 4, 2011

Singapore Heritage Shophouse No. 14 - DP No. 37

"Singapore Heritage Shophouse No. 14"
6x6 Oil on Panel
Click Here to Purchase
This has been such a long week, but I can't believe it is already Friday!  So much has happened, it is just crazy.  In addition to finding out about my show, I was also accepted into Fresh Paint Daily Painters this week - a doubly exciting piece of news!  There are so many talented artists whom I thoroughly enjoy following their works.  And to top it all off, I've been in the studio for at least 8-10 hours per day just trying to get enough work completed for this show.  Not enough time to think, much less relax, but I feel the most fulfilled I have felt in a very long time.  Even when I am totally struggling through a painting, I feel an inner peace, a kind of center.  

Life. Is. Good.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the squares in this. It's a genius composition. Welcome to Fresh Paint! I look forward to seeing more of your art.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails